Welcome to the newest addition to my website, my Digital Projects. I’m so happy to share the first of many digital products, starting this fall.
Publishing Action Guide AVAILABLE NOW
About the Publishing Action Guide
Where to Get It – Purchase the PUBLISHING ACTION GUIDE. Be sure to let us knwo the version you desire. The Print Version will be printed, comb bound, and sent in the snail mail within 3 – 5 business days. The price is the same for both versions.
+ The 60+ page Publishing Action Guide (PAG)
- An overview of the paths to Publishing Your Book, including unconventional ways that I and others have also used to realize the dream and how you too, can create a perfect set up
- My most helpful articles from my popular blog, newsletter and other post that you will want to refer back to again and again, those articles include
- 5 Ways to Get Unstuck
- Questions you can STOP asking about publishing
- Ways to Increase your output (word count), and
- 25 Tech Tools every writer needs, including those that have withstood the test of time
- These articles are included in the guide because you will want to refer to them again again!
- Resources page
- Glossary of publishing terms
- Action plan template
- Blank calendar pages you can fill out
+ A Link to Self Study Modules that include me talking to you, LIVE! – When you receive the PAG, inside it are instructions for obtaining the recorded learning modules that you can listen to anytime and at your own pace. The modules enhance the PAG and can be downloaded to your computer or other device and kept for future reference.
+ Choose Your Cover – This second edition of the Publishing Action Guide comes in three different cover options. Cover 1 (above graphic, left) – Turquoise/Yellow Cover 2 ( above graphic, middle) – Mint/Gray and Cover 3 (for those of us that like a lot of color)! Floral (graphic coming soon)
Costs: $ 37.00 (and FREE SHIPPING if you are choosing the PRINT version) – This price includes the 4 Learning Modules that will provide you with live content I have prepared to give you additional advice as well as, enhance your usage of the guide and your learning experience, overall.
Enjoy these free, printable templates you can download anytime, AND as often as you’d like.
- Blank Calendar – landscape, Sunday start/landscape
- Word Count Tracker
- Project Planning Sheet
- Book Publishing Expense Tracker
* All documents are in PDF unless stated otherwise and these 4 free documents are available whether you purchase the Publishing Action Guide or not.
What people are saying
about working with me AND the
Publishing Action Guide
I had the pleasure of meeting with Ms. Garner a while ago to discuss the writing journey both her foray into publishing and my own goals. Ms. Garner is a wealth of information that has been a blessing. Her personality and encouragement has been instrumental in getting my first book published. I am happy to call her a friend.
– Brandon Lee Thomas – author of The Christmas Backpack